Bayshore Moving & Storage is looking for experienced CDL Truck Drivers to serve as Moving Truck Drivers in the Newark, DE area. At Bayshore, this is an essential role to our growth and success!
Benefits of Working with Bayshore:
- Competitive pay
- Family focused
- Be a leader for the moving helpers on the job
- We will fit your moves to your family and income goals
- Predictable income and steady hours
- 401k, health, and dental benefits
- Challenging work
Responsibilities for Truck Drivers/Movers:
As a CDL A/B driver/mover at Bayshore, you will be responsible for operating and driving a commercial vehicle to transport customer goods. Along with this, you will be conducting pre-trip inspections to ensure safety. You all are responsible for:
- Obeying all traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Maintaining appropriate records, such as vehicle logs, in accordance with regulations
- Preparing packing materials; pack, unpack, and move goods at customer sites or warehouses in a safe manner that prevents damage
- Assisting with loading and unloading of customer goods onto trucks and into customer locations
- Maintaining a level of service that customers will be comfortable with in their home at any time
- Demonstrating and maintaining professional, courteous, and respectful working relationships with customers, employees, and vendors at all times
Express Interest in a CDL A/B Driver/Mover Position with Bayshore Today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year prior moving experience preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Professional driving experience preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; i.e., customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by road
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, and government regulations as related to the transportation industry
- Class A/B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Preferred, Non-CDL positions also available
- Skill in verbal communication – speaking to others to convey information effectively
- Skill in time management
- Skill in controlling the operations of equipment
- Clean driving record
- Drug free workplace
- Ability to lift heavy items (100lbs or more) while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
Take the First Step, Apply with Just a Few Clicks!
About Bayshore Moving & Storage:
Bayshore Moving & Storage is a family owned and operated company. We have been in business since 1920 which means we are coming up on 100 years of service in 2020! In 2015 we were voted Agent of the Year and in 2016 we were awarded Corporate Mover of the Year. We are one of only 7 agents to earn the Excellent rating every quarter since the program began. Our average skilled employee stays with us for 9-1/2 years! Join us to find out what our team of professionals is all about.
Bayshore services the areas surrounding Newark, DE including but not limited to Washington D.C., Baltimore, MD, Arlington, VA, Dulles, VA, and Fairfax, VA.